“Comment is free, but facts are sacred.”—C.P. Scott
Due to the sensitivity of some of the comments we have been receiving on this website, the Tinig ng Plaridel Editorial Board found it necessary to deliberate on their publication. However, we have also decided that totally disallowing any comments would be against TNP’s duty of being a student medium.
We have then decided to post comments from readers while observing the following guidelines:
- Obscene, profane, or offensive language are avoided.
- Stay on topic. Spam comments shall not be tolerated.
- You may not harass, abuse or threaten other readers.
- If you are unsure whether your content is consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post.
- The Editorial Board, in its sole discretion, may remove any comment immediately and without notice if it believes a reader may have acted inconsistently with the spirit of the aforementioned guidelines, orif the Editorial Board believes a reader may have violated or tried to violate the rights of other readers.
- The comments posted on this site do not reflect the opinion of TNP or of its Editorial Board or staff.
Thank you and we hope to continue to hear from you.
Let your voice be heard. Inform and be informed.
TINIG NG PLARIDEL EDITORIAL BOARD 2010-2011
University of the Philippines
Policies lifted from: http://groups.yahoo.com/local/guidelines.html